320g Jus Rol Puff Pastry Sheet x 2 (or make your own!)
½ Onion, chopped
70 g Grated Cheese
200g Cooked Ham
240g Cooked Chicken
- Line pie plate with puff pastry.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over base and then the chopped onion.
- Mix chicken and ham and add to dish.
- Carefully break 3 eggs on top, keeping yolk intact.
- Lay another puff pastry sheet over to make lid.
- Trim edges and crimp to seal.
- Make a vent in the middle of pie with a knife.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Cook for 20 mins at 220 C/200 C fan oven.
- Allow to cool then store in fridge overnight.
- Cut and slice all ready for your picnic!